This beautiful preemie child lady is sculpted with out the usage of any molds in a polymer clay from a number of pictures of reborn artist Beatriz Clemente’s youngest daughter Lola. She was then fastidiously molded, and poured right into a beautiful, sensible Caucasian base in a mix of the very best grade platinum silicone of various softness for probably the most sensible really feel.
• Super gentle and floppy mixture of the very best grade platinum silicone with no components added
• Flexible neck turns facet to facet with no ball joint, poured in a single piece with no glue or seams by any means
• Soft core stomach and bum
• Drink and moist system put in previous to her pour
• Soft customized armatures made particularly for her for additional poseability
• Directionally monorooted with the very best high quality new child gentle mohair by the tremendous gifted Lazara Brito in a darkish brown shade. It’s so gentle and tremendous!
• Carefully painted with highest high quality everlasting silicone paint with sensible undertones, mottling & veining
• Permanently matted to a silky clean end (appears like actual child pores and skin!) I take advantage of a particular silicone powder made out of silicone so it bonds to the newborn.
• Open mouth with tongue (suits unmodified preemie pacifiers and bottles)
• Lifecast fingers and toes from an actual preemie child
• 16 inches lengthy with bent legs
• Weight: four lbs 12 oz
My Website: www.weebabiesnursery.com